About Landscape America
At Landscape America, our mission is to cultivate a culture of excellence by challenging ourselves to do our very best work every day in service of our clients. Internally, we strive to create continuous opportunities for the driven individuals on our growing team.
We are passionate about providing beautiful, safe, and functional landscape and snow management solutions through all seasons. Imagining, and maintaining creative spaces that invite people outdoors and create outstanding experiences for all our commercial clients.
Clear communication, a courteous and capable team, kept promises and consistent results are as much a part of our brand promise as is our industry-leading warranty.
A passion for the outdoors. A pursuit of excellence.
Learn more about our culture and our services at www.landscapeamerica.com.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to oversee day-to-day communications and project management for our Commercial customers. The Account Manager will work directly with our Commercial team to help the company grow and make a profit across our Landscaping and Snow Removal services.
This individual will utilize consistent and strong communication with customers, provide resources to build trust and rapport, will increase new sales, will ensure a proper hand-off for sold work from sales to production, and will ultimately solidify customer satisfaction while increasing renewals/referrals.
We are looking for an eager self-starter to work directly with our existing commercial business development team and company leadership, to be a champion of our intrinsic values and become a valued, long-term member of our team.
**This position is full-time, in person, and 40 hours per week. **
- Supports business strategy and marketing to make Landscape America a magnet for new commercial customers across landscaping and snow removal
- Continuously amazes our customers with strong communication and acts as a primary client advocate for our company
- Oversees quality control and follows up on work sold to make sure projects are done to our client’s expectations
- Tracks renewal rate, enhancement sales, and E to M ratio
- Qualifies leads and customers to fit our company
- Creates a schedule to scout each property monthly, being the clients’ eyes on the ground
- Makes suggestions regularly to enhance client properties, keeping them engaged
- Assures a constant flow of work for crews
- Estimates jobs profitably
- Ensures a proper hand-off for sold work from sales to production
- Makes sure all sold work is entered in software system correctly
- Communicates with clients on scheduling and when work is completed
- Recommends other service providers within our network when needed
- Finds partners to help with services we don’t offer to work with us as a subcontractor
- Tracks sales leads, estimates, and closing rates for new clients
- Reviews invoices and collects payment as needed
- Prepares and presents yearly budget to team for approval
- Has experience working directly with customers
- Has experience in the Landscape and Snow Removal industry
- Is extremely responsive, personable, polite, and energetic
- Is focused on growth, building pipelines, and converting leads to sales
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Must utilize and live by Landscape America’s Core Values
- Keeps leads and customers engaged through differentiated communications and touchpoints
- Is a thought partner for the existing commercial team
- Matches the effort and dedication of the existing commercial team
- Always promotes safety and professionalism
- Is eager to exceed sales goals and always delivers on promises
- Maintains a renewal rate of at least 85% for landscape maintenance and 80% for snow
- Meets enhancement sales goals each season (normally 25%+/-of total maintenance sales)
- Exceeds snow sales goals
- Sends proposals in a timely fashion
- Returns all phone calls and emails within the same day (5 and 10 rule)
- Learns Aspire and utilizes CRM efficiently
- Contributes in a positive way to the company culture
Landscape America Team Member Benefits
We do a lot more than talk when it comes to investing in our people. We work hard to properly recognize, train, and promote our employees to create a great company culture!
- Company Vehicle
- Phone, Tablet
- Competitive compensation
- Open Book Management bonus
- Yearly performance review
- Simple IRA with match up to 3%
- Health Insurance
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Team atmosphere
- Educational opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- Endless room to grow
- Regular cookouts and gatherings