There’s nothing nicer than a fresh, green lawn. A regular regimen of vigilant care is needed to keep lawns looking clean and vibrant.
Landscape America can take on the responsibilities that maintaining a healthy lawn entails by:
- Filling in bare or weak areas of turf with proper seeding, preventing weeds from taking root.
- Reducing soil compaction, water runoff and turf disease with proper aeration.
- Reducing turf loss and water consumption in a methodical way by installing, replacing or repairing irrigation systems.
- Making your lawn a bright and vibrant green with a fertilization formula or natural compost.
- Knowing your turf’s soil composition to bring out the best your lawn can offer.